Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 DXP SP6, 7.0.0 DXP FP39, 7.0.X, Master
Import process fails when LAR references a structure that contains a default locale that is not enabled, even if the structure already exists in the database with the disabled locale.
Steps to reproduce
1) Initialize a bundle on a fresh database with en_US as the default locale.
2) After the first startup completes, shut down the server.
3) Place these properties in the portal-ext.properties:
locales.enabled = en_GB,fr_CA
4) Start the server.
5) Go to Control Panel > Configuration > Instance Settings and change Default Language to en_GB
6) Navigate to Site Administration and choose Global as the site context.
7) Create a document of type contract.
8) Export the LAR.
9) Try to import the LAR from step 7.
Expected results: The LAR would be imported successfully.
Actual results: A StructureNameException occurs, and the LAR import fails.
Reproduced in master: df34b59b4b938a562bab31bf28281b747a40c4a3
Reproduced in 6.2.x: 1ab4e0a4c86edd072d28b8dd702d02c98687eba2