Affects Version/s: 6.1.X EE, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 DXP SP1, Master
There is a UI inconsistency with how validation takes place with the radio button. The input required warnings do not disappear in the radio button when input is entered - unlike other fields.
1. Add a dynamic data list display to a page.
2. Add a data definition with a required radio button and a required text field.
3. Add a list in the DDL display portlet based on the data definition.
4. Try to submit a record without entering input.
5. After the validation warnings appear enter input into the text and radio fields.
Expected Result: The validation warning sign and red color font disappears in the radio button.
Actual Results: The validation warning sign and red color font remains in the radio button.