Affects Version/s: 7.0.1 CE GA2
When switching to French, in some places the accented characters are displaying incorrectly. For example, the "Settings" menu item in the configuration panel (Panneau de configuration) displays as something like "ParamÃ¨tres" instead of "Paramètres". See the attached image.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to Control Panel -> Configuration -> Instance settings -> Miscellaneous.
2. Choose the French(Canada) from Available language, and change it to Current language.
3. Go to product menu -> My Account -> Account Settings.
4. Change the Language to French(Canada).
5. Open Control Panel -> Configuration -> System Settings.
Translation displaying correctly.
Translation displaying incorrectly.