Affects Version/s: 7.0.1 CE GA2
Fix Version/s: Master
1. Using Media Gallery, add a Folder
2. Add a Subfolder
3. In the Subfolder, upload 30 photos
4. Access the Folder (note that you can still navigate back to the top level)
5. Access the Subfolder (note that you can still navigate back to the Folder)
6. Go to page two of the photos (entries 21 to 30)
Result: The back function (less than sign) no longer appears in front of the Subfolder name, so there is no way to navigate back to the Folder
Expected result: The less than sign appears in front of the Subfolder name allowing the navigation back to the Folder.
Workaround: Access the page anew to reset the Media Gallery module (it is not sufficient to refresh the web page).