Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 DXP SP1, Master
Customer reported that when they use resource importer plugin to import their web content template resource each time the "Cacheable" option will get unchecked. If they manually check the option and save it, the next importing process will override the check and make it uncheck again.
1. Boot up Liferay that has resource-importer-web plugin
2. Drop attached "sample-templates-importer-portlet-220.127.116.11.war" into "deploy" folder.
3. Navigate to (the IOP site) the site's content--> Web Content --> Manage Template.
Observed Behavior: The template's "cacheable" option is no checked.
4. Open one template, and check "cacheable" option and then save the template.
5. Drop attached "sample-templates-importer-portlet-18.104.22.168.war" again into deploy folder.
6. Navigate to the template you changed at step 4.
Observed Behavior: The template "cacehable" option is unchecked.
Master, ee-7.0.x, currently I can't reproduce it(needing to create a sample-templates-importer-portlet.war based on master )but from the code, it can be reproduced