Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP SP1, Master
If Liferay is configured to use a proxy for outgoing requests, using or migrating to S3 will not use the proxy.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Set up a server to use as a proxy for requests from Liferay (such as Apache web server)
2. In webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/classes/system-ext.properties, set http.proxyHost to the IP address of the server, and set http.proxyPort to the server's port
3. Start up Liferay
4. Create one or more basic documents
5. Go to Control Panel -> Configuration -> System Settings, and go to the settings for "S3 Store Configuration"
6. Set the bucket name, access key, and secret key
7. Go to Control Panel -> Configuration -> Server Administration -> Data Migration
8. Change the repository type to S3, and execute
9. Check the proxy server's logs for activity
Expected result: The request goes through the proxy, and the logs show the activity for the request
Actual result: The request does not go through the proxy, as shown by the logs not showing any activity for the data migration