Affects Version/s: Master
Component/s: ~ [Archived] Frontend Infrastructure
In SPA Configuration, a zero value in cache expiration time disables cache when it should make SPA cache never expire.
- Control Pane -> Configuration -> System Settings -> Frontend SPA Infrastructure
- Set cache expiration time to zero and save
- Refresh the page
- Open the Network panel in Chrome Dev tools (or firebug, F12,, etc..)
- Navigate to a few different pages. It's not important which ones.
- Navigate back to some of the same pages you were on.
When navigating to a page that you've been to before, a new network request should not be made.
When navigating to a page that you've been to before, a new network request is made. You can see this in the Network panel of Chrome Dev tools.