Customers' objective is to get the Mentions' behaviour consistent throughout Message Boards, Notifications and Activities i.e. it should display user's complete name with hyperlink.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Extract a clean bundle of Liferay 7.0 DE.
2) Create a user(eg. "User Liferay") and connect this user to Test user through Contact Centre portlet.
3) Add Microblog, Message Board. Activities and Contact Centre portlet on a page.
4) Create a Microblog entry mentioning User Liferay with "@".
5) Create a message board thread mentioning User Liferay with "@".
1) After step 4, when "User Liferay" got a notification for the microblog entry wherein I found the the user's full name is displayed with anchor tag.(Please refer the attached screenshot notifications.PNG)
2) After Step 5, I observed the "User Liferay" is displayed with its screen name with "@" prefix.(Please refer the attached screenshot Message_Board.PNG)
1) After step 4, User's complete name should be displayed with hyperlink.
2) After Step 5, User's complete name should be displayed with hyperlink.
Reproduced on 7.0.x @307714ffe9aeef6f7d1ea04bbe93796a7acddc0e.
Reproduced on Master @f975cb562cd419321eaa6ca5422fd3c04e31bfe6
Note: Customer is also facing inconsistency with mentioned user's name display in activities portlet (please refer notifications.PNG) but I am unable to test it yet since I couldn't find any entry in activities which contains mentioned user name. I think, if I get a microblogs entry in activities portlet, I could reproduce the issue but I am not seeing any entry for microblogs in activities portlet. It would be a great help if you can help me to reproduce it.
To get the mentioned user name displayed consistent throughout the application or atleast in Microblog, Message Board, Activities and notification portlet.