Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: Master
Component/s: Application Security > Facebook Connect
Deselecting the "Allow Strangers to create account" will fail to redirect existing users from signing in with Facebook SSO.
Step to Reproduce
1) Start portal
2) Enable facebook login and Provide Application Id and Application Secret. Credentials and instructions can be found on LPP-21965.
3) Log in with a Facebook account
4) Verify the user successfully logs in and is added to the user table
5) As the admin user, uncheck - "Allow Strangers to create account" from Control Panel -> Portal Setting -> Authentication -> General.
6) Try to login with the same Facebook account
Since the user belongs to the portal, the popup window is closed and the main window is redirected to the home page (portal reacts the same way as before the checkbox was unchecked).
The popup window becomes blank, a JS error is thrown, and the page is not redirected (although the user is logged in).
Reproducible in Master: Yes, 5f613f57f6b346abacb6
Reproducible in 7.0.x: Yes, 629c9dd4bab69c9e7a04
Reproducible in 6.2.x: Yes, 221d5e095c6b17deddac