Version information for Documents and Media is not displaying properly on a few localizations such as Japanese, Finnish and Chinese. The version history list is displaying at the bottom of the page instead properly aligning to the portlet's white space.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Menu > Liferay DXP > Content > Documents and Media
2. Upload a file
3. Click on the file name to access the file
4. Append /ja/ after the hostname
4. Click the Info button on the top right corner
5. Click 詳細 dropdown ("Details" in English)
6. Click バージョン ("Versions" in English)
Note: You can try /zh and /fi in step 4 as these were the two other languages that I have noticed that experienced the behavior, but there may be other localizations that are affected by this issue.
Version history appears properly in the white space directly under the Version dropdown
Version history appears at the bottom of the page way below the white space of the portlet