7.0.0 DXP SP1, Master
This issue is related to
LPS-67219 wherein the initial change from a user's language from English (United States) to Japanese does not reflect upon clicking the Save button. If the user clicks the Save button a second time, they are properly transferred to their desired localization.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Set up 7.0 DE bundle, and install the latest DE-1 maintenance update: https://web.liferay.com/group/customer/dxp/downloads/digital-enterprise/fix-packs. Also, be sure to update the patching-tool to v.2.0.3: https://web.liferay.com/group/customer/dxp/downloads/digital-enterprise/patching-tool as DE-1 needs at least Patching Tool 2.0.3 to install.
2. Start up the server, and deploy license
3. Login as [email protected]
4. Click Menu > Test > Account Settings
5. Change Language to Japanese i.e. 日本語 (日本), then click Save
6. A banner will be displayed indicating the change
Language will be changed to Japanese
Language is still in English (including a /en localization tag in the URL). If we click Save a second time, then the language will change also switching the /en localization tag to /ja in the URL.
This is reproducible with the latest 7.0 DE Tomcat bundle and liferay-fix-pack-de-1-7010.zip
- Discovered while testing
LPS-67219 Changing user's language to Japanese does not automatically redirect user to Japanese localization