Dynamic Data List Display portlet shows "null" in spreadsheet mode when a Text value is null.
- Create a Dynamic Data Definition with a Number and a Text field
- Create Dynamic Data List based on the definition
- Add Dynamic Data List Display portlet to a page
- Select the created list
- Set DDL Display portlet to Spreadsheet mode in Configuration
- Add a value to the number field
- Refresh the page
Your number should appear
Your number appears and "null" in the text field
The issue is solved on master, but the backport is impossible
LPS-53021 solves this issue:
And the real solver is
DDMContentModelImpl.getData() method, which checks the null value:
However, on 6.2.x there is even NO getData method, and the whole process is totally different.
LPS-53021 broke the API, so there is no chance to backport it.