7.0.0 DXP SP1
F&W #29 - Nov 07 - 18
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Roles > User > Define Permissions
- Search for Kaleo Forms Admin permissions
- Add all permissions > Save
- Add a new User
- Log in as new User
- Navigate to Content > Kaleo Forms
- Add a New Process
User is able to add a New Field set and task forms.
The User is unable to add a new Field Set and when clicking into 'Assign Form' for any of the task forms, the Plus button is not present.
Note The User is able to add a new Field Set and task Form if the following permissions are included:
- Site Administration > Content > Forms > Resource Permissions > Lists: Add Structure
- Site Administration > Content > Forms > Resource Permissions > Lists: Add Template
This can be confusing because 'Add Structure' and 'Add Template' are available permissions under Kaleo Forms Admin > Resource Permissions > Kaleo Forms, however selecting those permissions does not give the User access to add a new field set or a task form.
Tomcat 8.0 + PosgreSQL 9.4
Portal 7.0.x EE Git ID 3ac05f533aa1f387c8d18e233b90bff5813321c8
DXP 7.0 GA1 + FP1
Git ID 4a98b4759731f5afec1cacb72838524c26ee931a