We made many changes to convert event displays into calendar, as can be seen in the list of dependencies of LPS-64064.
However, we cannot release a new version of calendar, so we are going to patch it with a fragment.
- On a *7.0.x version of the portal*, deploy the modules events-calendar-web and events-calendar-fragment-web (found at modules/apps/events-calendar.
- On this same version, deploy the social-office-upgrade tool.
- Apply the attached dump to the portal database.
- This is a dump created with Liferay 6.2.x EE.
- Execute the upgrade tool as described here.
- Start up the portal.
- Connect via Gogo shell with the command telnet localhost 11311.
- In the Gogo shell, execute the command socialOffice:updateEventsDisplay.
- This command will FAIL if you missed step #2.
- Access the portal.
- Access the "evts" page of the portal.
- In step #8, you will see a "normal" calendar, similar to the one below:
- In step #9, you will see a listing of events, similar to the one below: