Affects Version/s: Master
Steps To Reproduce:
- Configure Elasticsearch using this article: https://customer.liferay.com/web/knowledge/documentation/knowledge-base/-/kb/52803
- In 'Configure the Liferay Portal Elasticsearch Adapter' section, choose Method 2
- Start Liferay
- Go to Control Panel > Configuration > System Settings > Foundation: Elasticsearch
- Save the configuration
- Edit the ElasticsearchConfiguration.cfg file and set the wrong port/address for transportAddresses. ie: localhost:9003
- Restart server. Notice errors on startup and then try to go back to Control Panel > Configuration > System Settings when the portal starts up to fix the settings.
System Settings would be in the Control Panel Menu.
System Settings and Server Administration links are missing.
Reproduced on Master - 88567b8