There are escaped characters in the Http CORSConfigurations, Additional configurations, and Additional type mappings in the Elasticsearch System Settings pane when you change the localization to Japanese.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start up 7.0 DE bundle with DE-1 fix pack
2. Sign in as firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Go to Control Panel > Configuration > System Settings > Foundation > Elasticsearch
4. Append /ja/ to URL to change localization to Japanese e.g. http://host-a:12080/group/control_panel/
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the pane
Japanese characters are encoded properly.
Escaped characters appear as follows:
- Http CORSConfigurations
HTTP CORSã®ã«ã¹ã¿ã è¨å®ã’ãYMLå½¢å¼ã§è¨å®ãã (elasticsearch.yml)
- Additional configurations
- Additional type mappings
LiferayDocumentTypeã®ããã®ã«ã¹ã¿ã ããã”ã³ã°ã’ãJSONå½¢å¼ã§è¨å®ããã(Elasticsearch Put Mapping API)