Affects Version/s: 7.0.2 CE GA3, 7.0.0 DXP SP1
Component/s: Search Infrastructure
When creating or updating a ResourcedModel, IndexerRequestBuffer stores and executes two index requests:
- First request receives the created/modified object
- Second request receives the resourcePrimKey of object
(note: JournalArticle, WikiPage and KBArticle are ResourcedModel objects)
ResourcePrimKey is used by AssetEntries and permission functionality. In case of modify any information stored in AssetEntry or permission, a reindex of the resourcePrimKey is thrown.
This issue is magnified during staging reindex, as one publish operation can include a large cuantity of ResourceModel objects.
Steps to reproduce
- Activate debug traces for com.liferay.portal.search.internal.buffer (see
- Create a new webcontent and save it
- Check log for DefaultIndexerRequestBufferExecutor traces:
- Expected behavior: 1 index request is executed and there are no duplicated indexation lines
- Wrong behavior: 2 index request are executed and there are duplicated indexation lines