6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 DXP SP1, Master
1. Build and start Master
2. Create some public and private pages at least 2 or 3 levels in the default site.
3. Go to Content/Web content and create a structure with a Link to Page field and name it to "test".
4. Add a templae for created structure.
5. Add a new "test" Web Content
6. Use the Link to Page field and click on Select button
7. Navigate to to Private pages at least two level.
8. Click on cancel (popup will be hidden)
9. Open again Link to Page popup with Select button
Actual behavior: You will see Public pages's pages with Private pages tab and breadcrumb
Expected behavior: You should see Public pages's pages with Public pages tab and breadcrumb.
Please follow my instruction on the attached gif.