Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP SP1, Master
Fix Version/s: Master
Authenticating against private page forces redirection from Japanese localization to English localization. This is evidenced by the presence of the /en/ being placed into the URL.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Set setup.wizard.enabled=true in portal-setup-wizard.properties and set Liferay to Japanese in the Setup Wizard Process
2. Set user's language to Japanese
3. In Liferay DXP site, add Private Page (create a private page called z)
4. Copy link of Private page: http://localhost:12080/group/guest/z
5. Open incognito/private window in browser, and paste URL
6. Authenticate as user
Localization remains in Japanese
Localization is changed to English instead of user's and Liferay's language setting of Japanese.