Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP FP2, 7.0.X EE, Master
Component/s: Documents & Media
When using the Multiple Document uploader, the upload page does not properly report the status of the uploaded assets, and publishing the content does not redirect me back to the Documents and Media target directory.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Startup Liferay 7.0 DE + Fixpack DE-2
2. Go into Menu Bar > Liferay > Contents > Documents and Media
3. Click the Add button > Multiple Documents
4. Drag and drop a bunch of documents (around 4-10)
- Assert that some of the uploaded assets still have an incomplete progress bar (refer to the attached screenshot)
5. Click Publish to finalize the upload
- Assert that clicking publish does not redirect me back to the target folder of the Documents and Media portlet
1. The title of the document seems to be clipped
2. In 7.0 DE + FP2, the progress bar for the top 2 items are infinitely at 5%.
3. Shouldn't I be redirected back to the target directory after clicking Publish, or at shouldn't I at least have an option to see my newly uploaded documents?
I have tested this against Master commit 2df8f5347f564c613c387eb3648dee87ddc5e295, and I can confirm the same behavior. A screenshot of Master has been attached for your reference.