1. Go to Admin -> Configuration -> Staging
2. Enable 'Local live' staging type option and save changes
3. On the home page choose 'Staging' -> 'Publish to live' to get 'Publish to live' popup
4. In the 'Content' section choose 'Choose Content' option
5. Click on the 'Change' link to get the 'Date range' popup
6. Select 'Date Range' option
7. As a 'End Date' time choose value, eg. +2 hours from actual time and click OK.
Result: Console throws PortletDataException at com.liferay.portal.lar.PortletDataContextFactoryImpl.validateDateRange, the publication option pop-up window is inclomplete/broken, and user sees no warning or error message on the UI
Expected: If this is an illegal operation, user should get some warning that he cannot do it, or should not be allowed to do it, of if he does it then get a user friendly error message on the UI as well.