Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a simple public page with the default 2-2 columns layout template.
Made regions 2 and 3 customizable.
2) Region 2: put a normal webcontent display, displaying an item from the current site's scope (default webcontent template and structure are used).
3) Add a RSS publisher and configured it to show some content from an external RSS feed.
When we switch to the mode where we can see our customizations (we haven't made any yet), there are two cases of unexpected behavior:
1. we can't see the webcontent body anymore (title is still showing)
2. the url we provided for the RSS publisher is not set anymore and we will see the default RSS feed