Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP GA1, 7.0.0 DXP FP2, 7.0.0 DXP SP1, Master
Line breaks in email template for Message Boards notification are missing from UI editor and received email.
email_message_added_body.tmpl reads as follows
However, when it renders in the Message Boards email configuration editor, it displays as follows:
When we replace this single-lined text with the one with line breaks in email_message_added_body.tmpl and save it, the email renders the line breaks properly.
Steps to reproduce:
Reproduced in Liferay 7.0 DE + Fix Pack 2
1. Start up a clean 7.0 DE + Fix Pack 2 environment
2. Sign in as email@example.com
3. Click Menu Bar > Liferay DXP (site) > Content > Message Boards
4. In the Message Boards panel, click the configuration dots, and select Configuration
5. In the Configuration window, click Message Added Email
Text in the "Body" should reflect email_message_added_body.tmpl:
Text in "Body" is missing line breaks: