Steps to reproduce:
- Unzip attached portlet project into a local Liferay SDK
- Compile project within SDK (ant clean war).
- Startup Liferay 7
- Log in
- Deploy portlet built previously
- Add portlet to a page and access that page. You should see a message in logs saying "Created session".
- Go to SDK portlet folder and generate it again (ant clean war).
- Deploy portlet again.
- Refresh page where portlet was deployed.
- Log out.
Expected behavior: You should see messages like these in server log:
Actual behavior: session is unvailable in HttpSessionListener, and it creates logs like this: