Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP FP3, Master
LAR import will fail if there is a link to a Documents & Media file on another instance of Liferay
Steps to reproduce/Testing done
- Start Liferay DXP and login as admin.
- Create the blank site.
- Create new web content. Add an anchor link inside the content by typing some text in the content field, highlighting it, and clicking the link icon that pops up. Link it to a document on a separate Liferay instance.
- Export the LAR file from this site.
- Shutdown Liferay.
- Clear the database and app server work/temp directories.
- Startup Liferay and Login as admin.
- Import this LAR file created earlier.
Results of Testing
Expected behavior: The LAR imports with no issues.
Actual behavior: The LAR fails to import with the reason that there is a NoSuchFileEntryException.
Reproduced in trunk? No (9ad5826cc4b2d6774ed52bf19ee8a783b7209101) - Issue is fixed in master due to
LPS-66799, in which the BaseTextExportImportContentProcessor was drastically changed. However, we cannot backport this LPS, as it is a subtask of a story ticket.
Reproduced in 7.0.x? Yes (b3be8dafeaab77d8db755c3e9818ec87704e7d0d)