Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 DXP SP1, Master
The issue that the customer is describing involves setting dl.store.impl to S3store, and enabling local live staging. If we publish documents to Live, the customer has noticed that S3 connections are not released. If we publish too much in succession, this causes Amazon to block connections, thereby causing Documents and Media portlet to be inaccessible.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Unzip Tomcat Bundle
2. Set S3 credentials in portal-ext.properties, example to follow:
3. Start up the server
4. Create a new site
5. Set up Local Live staging on this new site
6. Add three documents/files through Documents and Media's Multiple Upload, and save these documents
7. Create a new public page
8. Publish staging to live, setting Content to "Choose Content" then selecting Date Range "All", ensuring that all pages and contents are selected
9. After the publish in step 8 has completed, publish staging to live again, setting Content to "Choose Content" then selecting Date Range "All", ensuring that all pages and contents are selected
10. Wait two minutes
Input stream is closed properly, and no warning messages appear.
WARN message appears indicating input stream has not been closed.