Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP SP1, Master
Component/s: Dynamic Data Lists
1. Go to Dynamic Data Lists.
2. Add New Data Definition called "DD", add the "Select" field to the Data Definition editor
3. Click the "+ Add Translation" button, then select Japanese
4. Double click the "Select" field in the editor until the Settings pane displays on the left hand side
5. Make the following modifications:
Field Label: SELECT-JAPANESE
Options: JAOPTION1 (value 1), JAOPTION2 (value 2), JAOPTION3 (value 3)
6. Save this Data Definition
7. Click the + to Add a list; add a list with the following options, then save:
List Name: DDLTest
Data Definition: (Select "DD")
8. Add record for DDLTest, In the "Select" drop down, pick Option 1, then Save.
9. to Dynamic Data Lists, click Spreadsheet View.
10. Add ja in URL(http://localhost:8080/ja/...........) to render.
In spreadsheet view, the list in Japanese is displaying "JAOPTION1".
In spreadsheet view, the list in Japanese localization is displaying "option 1" which is actually the English (en_US) version