Affects Version/s: None
- Allow the form user to jump to a further page depending on her/his answer. As a form builder, I want to increase personalization and make a form simpler to use.
- Form Builder
- Increase forms personalization showing only relevant subjects to user;
- Increase forms filling velocity.
As a form builder, I would like to allow the form user to jump to another page depending on a checked answer so that he/she does not have to answer to irrelevant questions.
1. As the user chooses one certain option, he/she is taken to a next page in a form;
2. Possibility to assign pages on options in a question.
3. To the form user, the behavior should be: after the condition is matched, after the user click on the "Next" button, he/she jumps to another page;
4. Once the user chooses the "jump to page" action for a condition, it is not possible to add for the same condition another "jump to page" action. So it is only allowed to have one "jump to page" action for a condition (or group of conditions).
- Invision's Link: https://invis.io/4A93PKEJG