The numbers shown in the pagination area can be incorrect (e.g. "Showing 21-15 of 15 Results") when changing the Items per page setting in Document search results.
Steps to Reproduce:
In a clean Liferay Portal 6.2.x:
1. Add a documents and Media portlet to a page.
2. Upload 15 documents with 'test' in their name.
3. Search in the DM portlet for 'test'.
4. Change the items per page to 5.
5. Go to page 3.
6. Now change the items per page to 10.
The results will list the correct numbers for the page. (E.g. "Showing 11-15 of 15")
The results list the incorrect numbers for the page: "Showing 21-15 of 15 Results".
Issue reproduced in branch.
The issue does not exist in Master. Whenever the user changes the "items per page," the page number automatically goes back to 1. Therefore there is no chance for the issue to occur