Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 DXP SP1, Master
Tags Navigation appears to be failing to apply Global scope when changed in its configuration. When the scope is changed to Global, tags from the Site scope still appear, and the global tags do not show up. In addition, clicking on these tags shows no results in the Blogs portlet
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a new page and add two plugins to it: Blogs Portlet and Tag Navigation Portlet.
2. Create a new Blog with the default Portlet Configuration and add some new tag to this blog.
3. Go to Blog Portlet Gear Option>Configuration>Scope and select Global scope.
4. Create a new Blog with the new Portlet Configuration and add some new tag to this blog.
5. Go to page where you can see blogs list and tag navigation portlet and select a tag on Tag Navigation Portlet. You will see an empty list of blogs.
6. Go to Tag Navigation Gear Option>Configuration>Scope and select Global scope.
7. Return to the page and select a new tag on Tag Navigation Portlet. You will see an empty list of blogs again.
Tags Navigation switches to Global scope and when tag is selected, Blogs portlet shows the blog post created in the Global scope.
Tags Navigation does not properly switch to Global scope as no tags appear. When tag is being filtered on, Blogs portlet shows no results.
Reproduced on e6bed5a|
Reproduced on f752260