Resolution: Won't Fix
7.0.0 DXP SP1
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Site Admin -> Content -> Kaleo Forms Admin.
- Create a new process, in the Fields section, click add Field Set.
- Choose the created field set, click next.
- Choose Single Approver, click next.
- Assign Form in created, click add, type in the name and save, click the form.
- Save the process.
- Go to Site Admin -> Dynamic Data Lists -> Manage Data Definitions.
- Find the structure, click Manage Templates.
- Delete the template, click ok for the pop-up window.
You can delete the template. Because we can do so in ee-6.2.x.
You cannot delete the template. Error message shows "The template cannot be deleted because it is required by one or more template links."