Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP FP6, 7.0.0 DXP FP7, Master
Component/s: Frontend Infrastructure
Even after setting a site's Look and Feel's "Show Site Name" value to "No", a user's "My Profile" and "My Dashboard" pages still display their titles. We believe that this should be treated as a bug as this is contrary to the configuration that an administrator has set.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start up Liferay 7.0 DE + FP3
2. Sign in as [email protected]
3. Click Menu Bar > (TT) Test > My Dashboard
4. Under "Navigation" > My Dashboard > the Options icon (three dots) > Configure
5. In the My Dashboard configuration page, click on Look and Feel > Logo > Show Site Name > Change to "No"
6. Go to http://localhost:8080/user/test (dashboard page)
We cannot set "show site name" for "My Dashboard" and "My Profile".
We can set "show site name" for "My Dashboard" and "My Profile", and the site name can not hide for for "My Dashboard" and "My Profile".
Reproduced in ee-7.0.x
Reproduced in master