Steps to Reproduce
- Add a Text field with label 'Text'
- Add a Date field with label 'Date'
- Go to Form Rules
- Set Rule: Condition IF 'Text' is equal to 'Value' "test" , Actions DO Require 'Date'
- Save Rule
- Save Form
- Add Form portlet to a page
- Select created Form
- Input text "test" in text field
- Assert required icon appears on Date field
- Leave Date field empty
- Submit Form
There is some kind of error message on the empty required field and the form cannot be submitted until the field is populated.
The form is successfully submitted with an empty required field.
Tomcat 8.0 + PostgreSQL 9.4
Portal master GIT ID baa39b6d3138ce2ceeb3137572890ccc0dd81999