Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Forms > Add a Form
- Click on Rules tab
- Click to add a new rule
- Do not make any edits > Save rule
- Click on "Builder" tab
- At step 4: There is some kind of error message for the User that tells them they have saved an invalid rule.
- At step 5: The Form builder is rendered correctly.
- At step 4: There are no error messages that inform the User that they have not submitted a complete rule. Refer to attached image
- At step 5: The Form appears as it would in the builder, however, the "Rules" tab is still the highlighted tab. Also, the "Save" button that is present on the Form builder is not present. The issue is fixed when the page is refreshed. Refer to image.
Tomcat 8.0 + PostgreSQL 9.4
Portal master GIT ID baa39b6d3138ce2ceeb3137572890ccc0dd81999