Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP FP5, 7.0.0 DXP SP1, Master
Component/s: Site Templates
In the Site Templates panel, if the "Inactive" status is selected, all buttons and dropdowns are disabled. This seems to be the wrong behavior, because I cannot change back to the original view "All" status unless I press the browser "Back" button.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Start up Liferay DXP + Fix Pack DE-5
2. Sign in as firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Go into Menu Bar > Control Panel > Sites > Site Templates
4. Assert that all templates are set to Active, and assert that all buttons and dropdowns are enabled/clickable
5. From the first drop down which displays "All" select "Inactive"
The list control interface is disabled. I can't change back to "All". I can't select any of the drop down selections.
Liferay should allow me to back out of my selection. I should be able to change back to "All" or "Active". The controls should not be disabled in this case.