Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP FP5, Master
If we create a shortcut of a file, and try to move the shortcut into a folder, we get a message indicating "Your request has completed successfully", but the shortcut does not get moved over.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Start up Liferay DXP + Fix Pack DE-5
2. Create a new site (i.e. SiteA)
3. Upload a document to SiteA's Documents and Media
4. Add a page to SiteA
5. Add a Documents and Media portlet to the page's layout
6. Click the Add "+" button on top of the portlet boundary and select Shortcut
7. In the Add Shortcut pane configure the shortcut in the following manner then save:
. Under Site > Select SiteA
. Under Document > Select the document created in Step 3
8. Back in the page, in the Documents and Media portlet, click the Add "+"button > Folder, and add a folder.
9. Select the Shortcut created in step 7 and move to the folder created in step 8
Unable to move the shortcut, but the pane shows a confirmation message indicating "Your request has completed successfully." The shortcut still remains in the original folder.
The move operation of the shortcut should be completed successfully.