7.0.0 DXP FP5, Master
If we create a shortcut of a file, and delete it to the Recycle Bin, then click the "Undo" link to restore the file, this does not result in the shortcut being restored to the original location.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Start up Liferay DXP + Fix Pack DE-5
2. Create a new site (i.e. SiteA)
3. Upload a document to SiteA's Documents and Media
4. Add a page to SiteA
5. Add a Documents and Media portlet to the page's layout
6. Click the Add "+" button on top of the portlet boundary and select Shortcut
7. In the Add Shortcut pane configure the shortcut in the following manner then save:
. Under Site > Select SiteA
. Under Document > Select the document created in Step 3
8. Select the new shortcut and click the trash icon to move it to the Recycle Bin
9. Once the prompt comes up indicating that the file has been moved to the Recycle Bin, click the Undo link.
Shortcut is not restored back to the original location after clicking Undo. It seems that the restore functionality is working as we are able to go into the Recycle Bin and restore the shortcut manually, so the "Undo" link might be broken.
Clicking Undo should restore my shortcut back to the original location from where it was deleted from.