7.0.0 DXP FP5, 7.0.0 DXP SP1, Master
Members portlet displays all Liferay users (i.e. the important point is that it displays users that are NOT site members) when performing user specific actions such as Connect, Follow or Block.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Start up Liferay DXP + Fix Pack DE-5
2. Create four users UserA, UserB, UserC and UserD
3. Add UserA and UserB to the default Liferay DXP site, exclude UserC and UserD from membership to the Liferay DXP site
4. Add Members portlet to Welcome Page
5. Select User A from the Members portlet
6. Click on "Connect", "Follow" or "Block"
After clicking Connect, Follow or Block, the contacts list on the left hand side displays Site Members AND non-site members as well.
After clicking Connect, Follow or Block, the contacts list will ONLY display Site Members pertaining to the site that the Members portlet exists on.