Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP FP5, Master
Component/s: Site Templates
Steps to reproduce
- Start a clean DXP bundle
- Create a new Site Template with Propagation enabled
- Create a Site based on the new Site Template
- Name it Pub and make sure Copy as Public Pages is selected and porpagation is enabled
- Access the Home page from the left menu
- Note that nothing is displayed in the top center part of the menu bar
- Create a new Site based on the new Site Template
- This time name it Priv and make sure Copy as Private Pages is selected and porpagation is enabled
- Note that an i is displayed in the top center part of the menu bar
Note: you can skip the public site creation for reproduction. The bug occurs anytime a site is created using a site template for its private pages.
An i is displayed in the top center part of the menu bar informing that there are changes in the template.
Reseting Changes does nothing and i keeps showing
i not displayed as no new changes have been made in the template