Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP SP1
Component/s: Documents & Media
The file downloaded when attempting to download a Documents and Media folder does not have a .zip extension.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Sign in to documents and media section of a site in the control panel
2. Create a folder with name "Test Folder" and uploads a few documents/images to the folder
3. Click "Download" menu from folder context menu
4. Observe the downloaded file is called "Test Folder" with no extension
5. Rename the file to "Test_Folder.zip" and try to unzip, then observe normal behavior from the archived file (should be able to see a list of files in it once it's unzipped)
File should have a .zip extenion when downloaded.
File does not have a .zip extension when downloaded.
Issue reproduced in branch.
Issue is fixed in master.