Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP SP1, Master
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create 2 users and assign them the "Portal Content Reviewer" role.
- Go to Web Content in the Liferay DXP site and click on the "i" icon for Information of the default folder.
- Click on the dots, and click Edit on the folder. Then, set the workflow on the folder to "Single Approver".
- Create a web content and submit it for publication.
- Go to My Account -> My Workflow Tasks, and click on "Assigned to My roles"
- Click on "Assign to...". A dialog box will open up, allowing you to assign the task to different users.
- Open up your browser's developer tools and search for "modal-dialog modal" in the DOM (There should be one result, the dialog box itself)
- Close the dialog box.
- Search for "modal-dialog modal" in the DOM again.
There are no modal-dialogs in the DOM while the dialog pop-up is closed.
A new modal-dialog is created in the DOM every time the pop-up is created.