Affects Version/s: Master
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a custom theme for DXP that includes an embedded Web Content Display portlet.
2. Create a public page in the Liferay site and apply the new theme to that page.
3. Create a web content article in the Liferay site.
4. Selected this web content to be displayed in the theme embedded web content display portlet.
5. Export the public pages of the Liferay Site.
6. Create a new site.
7. Import the public pages .lar of the Liferay Site.
Expected: On the new site, the embedded Web Content Display portlet has the article created in step 3 selected.
Actual: On the new site, the embedded Web Content Display portlet has no article selected, but the article has been imported to the new site.