Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP FP6
Fix Version/s: 7.0.X EE
A custom workflow is not changing web content's status to APPROVED when it reaches the final state.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a workflow definition on Kaleo Designer adding a "review" task in between the "Start Node" and "End Node" (assigning to the Asset Creator), as the following:
- Associate this workflow to a web content Folder
- Create a Basic Web Content in this folder and submit for publication.
- Review the content and approve it.
- The web content sticks with the PENDING status after the approval
- The web content should have its status changes to APPROVED.
I'm attaching the XML definition of this workflow.
PS: This same definition works as expected in Liferay 6.2