Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP GA1, 7.0.0 DXP FP6, 7.0.0 DXP SP2, Master
Component/s: Frontend Infrastructure
When accessing the Notifications configuration panel in the Japanese localization, the True/False selector switch is inconsistent and displaying incorrect text labels in contrast with the rest of Liferay.
(1) The selector box displays a slider that is twice the height of the standard selector.
(2) The text for "Yes" is displayed as "は" instead of "はい"
(3) The text for "No" is displayed as "い" when it should be set as "いいえ"
It looks like it is coded properly, but there seems to be a problem with rendering multibyte characters:
Steps to Reproduce
1. Start up Liferay DE DXP + Fix Pack DE-6
2. Sign in as email@example.com
3. Click the Menu Bar > Test > My Account > Notifications
4. Change the language to Japanese by inserting /ja/ right after the hostname as follows:
5. On the top right hand side, click ⁝ > 設定 (Configuration)
(1) The selector box displays a slider that is the consistent height with all other selector boxes in any other localization.
(2) The text for "Yes" should be "はい" rather than "は"
(3) The text for "No" should be "いいえ" rather than "い"
(1) The selector box is double the size of the normal/expected height which is displayed in other localizations.
(2) The text for "Yes" is displaying "は"
(3) The text for "No" is displaying "い"
Testing in Branch (ee-7.0.x) in liferay-portal-ee
ee-7.0.x GIT ID:9c22995d584777beee22b7779c0e76ee4d2c6317
Testing in Master in liferay-portal
master GIT ID:392fe8bd9df9f9472910736b9b39b2a87107023e