When accessing the Notifications configuration panel in the Chinese localization, the True/False selector switch is inconsistent and displaying incorrect text labels in contrast with the rest of Liferay.
(1) If we set the selector to "No" or "没" (incorrectly rendered "No" or "False") The selector box displays a slider that is twice the height of the standard selector. Compare this to when the selector is set "Yes" or "是", the size is normal.
(2) The text for "No" is displayed as "没" when it should be set as "没有"
It looks like it is coded properly, but there seems to be a problem with rendering multibyte characters:
Steps to Reproduce
1. Start up Liferay DE DXP + Fix Pack DE-6
2. Sign in as firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Click the Menu Bar > Test > My Account > Notifications
4. Change the language to Chinese by inserting /zh/ right after the hostname as follows:
5. On the top right hand side, click ⁝ > 配置 (Configuration)
6. On any of the selectors, set the toggle to "No" or "没"
(1) When the selector is set to false, the height of the selector is consistent.
(2) The text for "No" should be "没有", but it is set as "没"
(1) When the selector is set to false, the height of the selector is double the normal size.
(2) The text for "No" is set as "没", but it should be set as "没有"
Testing in Branch (ee-7.0.x) in liferay-portal-ee
ee-7.0.x GIT ID:9c22995d584777beee22b7779c0e76ee4d2c6317
Testing in Master in liferay-portal
master GIT ID:392fe8bd9df9f9472910736b9b39b2a87107023e