Affects Version/s: Master
Message Boards portlet in 7.0 DE is sorting the threads from oldest to newest, and there is no way to set the thread ordering. This is strange behavior because 6.1.30 and 6.2 sorted by newest to oldest, which is what is expected in any Message Board or forum application.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start up 7.0 DE + Fixpack DE-1
2. Sign in as email@example.com
3. Add a Message Boards portlet to the main page
4. Create a new thread "A", then click back, and go back to the Message Boards portlet
5. Create a new thread "Z", then click back, and go back to the Message Boards portlet
6. Create a new thread "W", then click back, and go back to the Message Boards portlet
Sorting of the threads would be W, Z and then A, since W was created last, Z was created second-to-last, and A was created last.
The threads are sorted oldest to newest: A, Z, and W.
⚠️ Unable to test 7.0.X due to initialization errors during the startup process.