- Allow field types that require options (such as select from list, multiple selection and single selection) to have an automatic option, so that invalid options are avoided when a form is saved.
- Form builder
- Provide the first option as a sample to improve Forms experience;
- Avoid invalid options inside fields when the user is saving a form, this impacts directly the autosave feature.
As a form builder, I would like to have an automatic option created for fields that require items (options), so that I prevent creating inconsistent fields on my form.
1. Create automatically the first option, labeled as "Option";
2. "Option" should not be treated as a place holder, it should be a valid item on the list;
3. If the user removes the "Option" and doesnt replace it for another filled option, the "Option" should come back automatically as a value on-blur state;
4. A second line should appear after the "Option". This second line should be labeled as a placeholder called "Add Option";
4. If the second line is filled, another line should appear below it with the place holder "Add Option" and so on;
5. This rule should work on Select From List field (Select) and also on Single Selection (Radio Button) and Multiple Selection (Checkbox).
- Invision's Link: https://invis.io/DT98LOY7E