Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE
Fix Version/s: 6.2.X EE
As blog owner / creator blog entry, we want to manage (Edit/Delete) all comments on the blog regardless of comment author
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1.Create a 'Blogger' role with below permissions.
Blogs > Blog Entries: Add Entry
2. Add User1 into Blogger role
3. Add Page with Blog portlet with Named 'Blogs'
4. Sign In with User1
5. Navigate to Blogs Page and Add new Blog entry
6. As guest user/Site Member add comment on blog
7. As User1 Check/ view all the comment
Able to edit/delete comments
Not able to edit or delete the comment on my blog. If you give update or delete discussion permission to the Role, user can delete/edit comments on any entries, not just his own.
Not reproduced (User can edit/delete comments on their blog entries, but not entries authored by other users)