Affects Version/s: Master
LPS-62735, the logic for modifying instances of a recurring calendar booking was updated to keep the modified instances linked to their original recurring series. In other words, you can have a series of recurring bookings that is split into multiple subseries. If you have multiple subseries and try to delete all following bookings, only the bookings that are in the subseries of the booking you selected will be deleted.
Steps to reproduce
- Start up the portal.
- Add a calendar portlet to a page.
- Create a recurring calendar booking. Repeat daily, ends never.
- Select any instance of the recurring series of bookings other than the first instance.
- Change this instance to occur at a different time.
- When the "Change Recurring Event" prompt appears asking you about the scope of your changes, select "Single Event".
- Select the first event in the recurring series of bookings
- Hit the Delete button.
- When the "Delete Recurring Event" prompt appears asking you about the scope of your deletion, select "Following Events".
Expected Behavior: The entire series of events is deleted.
Actual Behavior: The series of events is mostly deleted, but the single event you modified in steps 4-6 is still there.
master: Yes, issue reproduced in master (cd0d7e4a15f27e70719892392304be3d4fedeca7)
Not applicable to versions ee-7.0.x or prior since
LPS-62735 will not be committed to these versions.