Select box widths extend too far on Internet Explorer
Steps to reproduce/Testing done
- Start Liferay and login as admin with IE11
- Create a structure and add a select box as part of the structure.
- Create a web content with the structure.
- Click on the title field, and then click on the select dropdown.
- Notice that the pull-down menu extends to the right edge of the browser
- Select the Summary field
- Click on the select dropdown
- Notice that the pull-down menu stops at the margin of the portlet section
Results of Testing
Expected behavior: The pull-down menu does not extend to the right edge of the browser
Actual behavior: The pull-down menu does extend to the right edge of the browser
Reproduced in 7.0.x? Yes (b691a6f841aaaa809b799ddd7a1aa945982980c6)
Reproduced in Master: bbc8e9a58f95add4fdb63d9d781945468e8f2f10